Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby Steps: Update Week 2

photo credit here
Well last week was pretty crazy. I did get family history time in but I kept getting excited about it and spending WAY more than my allotted 15 minutes. Normally, this would be a good thing - but with everything else going on, I've been playing 'catch-up' for the last three days because of the extra time at the computer the three days prior.

So. My 'Baby Steps' goal for this week is - "Slow and Steady Wins the Race". At least 10 minutes 4 times a week but no more than 30 minutes at any one time.

I want to make sure that I don't burn out. Even though it's exciting and I really, really want to find Mary Smith, I have got to exercise more prudence in making sure that I don't let go of my other commitments to do it.

And I'm sleep training the baby this week, so theoretically I should have larger blocks of free time in the future...

(Update: sleep training worked like magic - thank you JP!)

No comments:

Post a Comment