A place for Santa Monica II ward members to share their family history and genealogy experiences.
Monday, September 19, 2011
Baby Steps: Update Week 1
I accomplished my goal last week - yay! Four days of at least 15 minutes of family history work. It actually wasn't that hard to do - hard enough that I had to plan ahead but not too hard that it was overwhelming. Knowing I was going to blog about whether I did it or not helped too ;)
So this week I'm going to try for another 4 days of 15 minutes. I'd really like to finish typing up the last of my grandmother's notes. I've been 'working on it' (read: thinking about working on it) for about 4 years now but I'm finally on my last yellow file folder! I'm hoping I can finish it this week so that next week I can actually start doing my own research... I'll report back next week to let you know what happens.
Did you find some family history time last week? How did it go?

No comments:
Post a Comment