![]() |
| photo credit here |
I did a good job again this last week fitting in a lot of family history moments. I did a better job with moderation than the previous week but still need to work on putting it down and getting to bed earlier.
I've started collaborating with my sister and that's worked out really well for both of us. She's been finding resources and sending them to me and I've been combing thru them and picking out the pertinent information. By next week, I should have enough info to start searching thru new.familysearch to look for duplicates.
Hurrah!
I feel like 'reporting in' on the blog has helped me be more consistent in my efforts to fit family history into my life. It's definitely started to become something I just do rather than something I have to try really hard to make time for. And I do feel like I'm making progress on things even though I usually only have little spurts of time.
Now I just need to keep my momentum going...

No comments:
Post a Comment